Easy to install and commission for Rapid Shutdown PV arrays and NEC 2017 compliance
The MPPT Disconnect RS is an accessory for the Conext™ MPPT 60 150 and MPPT 80 600 charge controllers. It provides a disconnect for the photovoltaic (PV) circuits, an integrated Rapid Shutdown transmitter, and arc fault detection for enhanced safety.
With powerline communication, the MPPT Disconnect RS is compatible with Tigo® TS4-F (Fire Safety) for compliance with NEC 2017 670.12.
Why Choose MPPT Disconnect RS
Simplified NEC 2017 compliance
- Integrated Rapid Shutdown transmitter using power line communication (PLC)
- Compatible with Tigo® TS4-F (Fire Safety)
- Arc fault detection certified to UL 1699B
- Compatible with Conext™ MPPT 80 600 and MPPT 60 150 charge controllers
Integrated PV disconnect
- 2 leg disconnect, compliant with NEC 2017
- LOTO capability
- 2 input channels with up to 2 strings per channel
- Multiple configurations with Conext™ MPPT80 600 and MPPT60 150 charge controllers
- Scalable for larger installations
- Single Rapid Shutdown Initiator Switch can be used with multiple MPPT Disconnect RS for larger systems
- Side or bottom cable entry
- Mount on either side of the Conext™ MPPT80 600 or MPPT60 150 charge controllers
- Type 1 indoor rated
Remote initiator switch
- Outdoor rated Rapid Shutdown (RS) Initiator Switch
- One RS Initiator Switch can control multiple MPPT Disconnect RS for larger systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.