ChargePoint Home Flex is the newest, fastest and most advanced Level 2 home charger, charging up to 50 amps and adding up to 60 kilometers of driving range per hour of charging. The Home Flex can be installed by any licensed electrician, indoors or outdoors, at 16A to 50A, allowing drivers to pick the charging speed that's right for them and their home’s electrical supply.
ChargePoint Home Flex is a WiFi-enabled charging station and offers smart charging features using the ChargePoint app, including the ability to set a charging schedule, get reminders to plug in, see all of your charging history in one place and more. Flex is cUL Listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency and comes with a 3-year warranty and 24/7 customer support. The charger comes with a 23' charging cable and has NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 plug options.
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings from 16 amps to 50 amps. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more.
- Use the ChargePoint app to set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place.
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year warranty backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. cUL listed for electrical safety; ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet requires circuits rated 50A in Canada. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.