MPPT multi-stage charging, better battery life
The Conext™ MPPT 60 150 is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
Why Choose Conext MPPT 60 150 Charge Controller
Higher return on investment
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm continually seeks the maximum power available from the PV array
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW Pro, XW+ and Conext SW inverter charger system
- Compatible with any brand of PV Module
- Remote monitoring available
Easy to install
- Configurable auxiliary output
- LCD screen with face plate buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
|Peak Efficiency||93% (nominal 12 V), 96% (nominal 24 V), 97% (nominal 36 V), 98% (nominal 48 V), 99% (nominal 60 V)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.