Meet Conext™ XW Pro, our hybrid inverter / charger that is compliant with Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H, UL 1741 SA and PREPA
The new XW Pro solar hybrid inverter/charger is a future-ready solution that is designed to adapt to next-generation grid requirements.
- Together with Schneider Electric’s broad range of Conext™ solar products, the XW Pro is the ideal solution for solar and storage requirements that comply with evolving grid codes.
- Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H, and PREPA compliant
- Integrated with Conext™ Gateway and Insight for simplified system configuration and powerful remote monitoring & control
- Interoperates with solar charge controllers and PV inverters in AC-coupled configurations
Note: Please note that Conext™ Gateway is required to commission the XW Pro.
Note: XW Pro is not supported by Conext ComBox. For the monitoring, commission, and configuration of your Conext XW Pro, please use the Conext Gateway.
Why Choose XW Pro 120/240 V
Backup power and off-grid performance
- Reliable operation of backup power and off-grid loads with a high overload power rating (1.75x)
- Seamless transition to backup power with an integrated high-speed transfer switch
- Grid and Generator input port
- Field proven product quality and reliability
- 120/240 V output with stacking capability up to 4 units
- Integrates with Conext™ MPPT Charge Controllers as well as grid tied PV inverters for DC-coupled or AC-coupled systems
- Lithium Ion battery integration
- Grid tied and off-grid systems, Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H and PREPA compliant
Smart Energy management
- Optimize energy consumption for time of use rates or demand charges
- Self-consumption of solar energy
Ease of installation
- Configures quickly using the Conext Gateway and Insight
- AC Out port for backup loads
- Full ecosystem and accessories for single unit or scalable systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.